Thursday 1 May 2014

AND SO IT BEGAN...






I'm a 28 year old single, Australian female Traveller June last year I bought my own 37ft sailboat - it lives in Mexico.... Shit yeah!

I grew up Coastal but never around boats. When I was seventeen I had the opportunity to spend a reasonable amount of time overseas which grabbed me hook, line and sinker. 


When I was nineteen I had a mind blowing travel/cruising experience! Now, not mind blowing in the sailing sense (so any of you actual sailors reading this switch off now) but mind blowing to someone that didn't even know this lifestyle existed!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks John, I'm brand new to this whole blogging thing... see how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Aimee. Looks good. Now don't let it just sit and molder. Few things as sad as checking out a blog you like, only to see the same entry day after day, week after week, month after month...

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steve. Trying to get a few out quickly so I can get it up to date :)

    ReplyDelete